Wednesday, December 21, 2005

weird kids

I was tagged by scarlett to write about how weird my kids are in past or present tense. This is being harder then I thought


My son Sawyer when he was little was scared of butterflies. He used to say “ their going to get me” He use to watch the sun and kept saying it getting closer to earth.
When he was in Kindergarten he want to be a weather man on the news and we always thought he was pretty much a ham. Sawyer didn’t talk to 3 years old.
Until about 3rd grade he wore all of his hoodies (pull over sweat shirts with a hood) backward so he would pull the hood over his face and thought he was hiding.


Now for Bart. When he was a little kid he want to drink beer and be biker. This kid now is so health conscious. Bart loves any type of game. He didn’t care if he won or lost as long as the game would go on and on. He would even do little things to slow the game down. One day Bart stood
up at 9 months and started to walk. He pretty much missed the crawling stage.

1 comment:

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...