Monday, December 26, 2005

Messages in Dreams


I believe when we night dreams or day dreams. Doesn’t matter how pleasant or horrible it may be. There is a message in all dreams we may not understand the message it trying to give us.


Last I dream that I was eating a baloney sandwich with olives. Confession time baloney is my lease favor sandwich I under the meaning of meat in a dream, olives, eating, and bread. I don’t know what message is meant by a sandwich or baloney. I just did a google search for meaning of dream symbols and it had the symbol for sandwich. Nothing for symbol on baloney


I only can talk an educated guess on the symbol on baloney Taking or giving to much crap physical or mental .


This is a picture of our place from google earth

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...