Sunday, December 04, 2005

in's and out on something different

I’m still trying to learn the in and out on my new computer. On the old computer I had plain “words” and me just love it. Easy to work with. This computer got word perfect 12 and lot of it is the same and some right-down not the same.


Yesterday we bought 2 strings of light to put on our Northwood maple tree in our back yard. It looks great.

This evening I rearrange the living room so I can put up a Christmas tree. Murphy cut down a grand fir and he did an excellent job of picking one out. I’m right down picky on my Christmas tree. I don’t care about tree farm Christmas trees or an Charlie Brown Christmas tree ether.

Today we went over and visit our friends Quenelle and Earl. We seem to always discuss our big ideal To be quite honest majority of our project take more time, because one simple feature lack of funds . We set around and talked what Jell-o or gelatin is made of. I came to the conclusion that gelatin is part of all most every living thing.
Quenelle made me a winter swag made of different things from her garden. Put what I like best is the cedar, which puts lovely aroma.
They had their angel put out and nativity scene.

Now for November weather report. I could tell a lie and said it was 82 sunny and nice. That wouldn’t be nice.
The highest tempter in November was 49.6 on the 12 of November.
The lowest tempter in November was 7.0 on the 30 of November.
The average high for November was 37.0
The average low for November was 25.2

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...