Sunday, December 18, 2005

Date Pecan Balls

This is a recipe that I got from one of my Aunts. 3 people I'll give a goodie box for christmas and Date Pecan Ball is one of the treats will be in the box.
Date Pecan Balls
1 cup of soft butter
½ cup sugar
2 teaspoon vanilla
2 cups sifted flour
2 cups of ground pecans
1 cup of whole dates, cut up ( I grind mine)

Cream butter and sugar. Add vanilla and mix. Add flour and mix. Blend in pecans and dates. Roll a teaspoon of dough into balls. Refrigerate balls for 1-2 hours. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes. On top shelf of oven. Watch close. Remove from oven and roll balls into powdered sugar. Let cool and
re roll or sprinkle with powder sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, March 27, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  We got the plugs fixed in the pick-up, which cost us $261.09. The last time we did a set of plugs, it was under $80.00. But I'm glad i...