Friday, July 16, 2010

It Amazing

Wondered how one keeps every thing going. I only work part time and Thursday hasn't to bad/ I don't why but Wednesday kicked me right the pututie.
See usual when I have to run client to the doctor it and all day thing doctors are the only one time that counts for anything.
All of us who does home-care and is paid though Medicaid and we are given number of hours per week which is usual fair to the need of client. But like to day I took mine to Sandpoint and I went over the aloud time so I won't paid. So do I leave the client there and say well my time is up so tuff shit get home best way you can.
I'll just bank my hours and take a little time off later on. Question time...I wonder if one of us hours are done with our client and we just left them some where. I wonder what would happen?
We don't get paid for the extra hours. OK I can't think of any reason why I would leave any body stranded. OK if they where real royal pain in ass.



Wondered about certain people and how actual they become so stupid. One gentlemen who lives in senior/disability apartment up on oak st. Made this statement “We sure have a dumb ass nigger for president”
Heck this guy get over a $100 month in food stamps, subsides rent, medical paid for, and quite a few beanies though the government safety net. I haven't yet seen a Republican yet add any safety nets to help anyone excepted the top 3% income bracket



Have any of you really took foreword to retirement. My two main job of waitress and personal care I had actual hated and what every job I had I always do a good job. But in all honestly sometime which gets me though the day that I have easy client. What bothers me how the whole home care system is set up. It an opportunity for someone to set up a business for home-care and bill medicaid so there forth no reason for any of these people who have personal care giver to get well. Statement time...a third of them could be off home-care less then 5 years if someone worked with them, a third of them could have there hours decrease it might take a little extra hours to get them set up, and a third of them could never have there hours decrease.
I look around the place have dreams what I would like to do. But until it cools down, hours get cut, retirement, or I get fired or loose my clients I fill bless I get the bare necessity done



Some people need to look in there closet. People who makes rude remarks against other religion needs to take a look at there. How violent there is and lot of it over greed

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...