In a very short time in fact two days it will be time for my meme called In the know and this month question will be What holiday don’t you like and how would you change it
I’ll be posting this all on Saturday the 25th
For the rest of the month their a survey on my side bar please take time and give your opinion
Recently I started to attend place called the common thread. It fairly new place and it closes thing I found to the gardenia center in Sandpoint.
Last night we all had to bring something to share. Well being a newbie I decided to keep it simple and it shared 10 of my blessing but first I shared some good news
We all hear about the news related to Iraq and usual it not good. But I’m going to share some good news.
A pair of Bengal tiger cubs were donated to the zoo in Baghdad. These two cubs was transport by the military and donate by a North Caroline animal sanctuary.
Yes, these two are name Riley and Hope.
Now for my ten blessing that I shared…
1. I have a great client that she treats me like a friend.
2. I get two take her dog Rex for a walk and I get exercise. So I’m killing two birds in one stone.
3. We got about 2 and half cords of firewood in. I’m blessed that we are able to get own firewood.
“Although we get easier pieces now.”
4. I’m blessed that I have hubby who works and take care of his family.
5. We have an extra bedroom that someone could use.
6. Our dog Daisy greets me when I get home who so thrilled to see me and never judges me.
7. I’m blessed to live in area with the four seasons and this fall colors been beautiful.
8. We’re blessed that we never had any major trouble with our two boys.
9. I’m blessed that my parents taught me to think out side of the box.
10. I’m bless to find this place of spiritual place before I had to drive to Sandpoint to the Gardenia Center, now I have two places to go.