Saturday, February 03, 2007

February Full Moon




I got everyone e-mailed who there exchange person is for the ostara (springtime) scavenger hunt.
It was sure a learning experience.
There sure is a difference between hosting a blogger swap and being player in someone who host one.
The first, four e-mail I sent out for the scavenger hunt was at time frustrating but once I got a system down that worked for me. The remaining 5 went a lot smoother.
All in all I enjoyed hosting a scavenger hunt and I’ll be doing a Litha (summer scavenger hunt) But now I figure a few things I could do to make it run smoother.
A few people have asked me when to send out the package for the ostara scavenger hunt.
It real doesn’t matter as long as they will receive it before March 21st. around the 15th of March I will post a reminder in my blogg.


this morning I got a made my son Sawyer some breakfast before he headed out for work.
In the morning I had s fresh pot of coffee and he asked me if he could have one. I’m not a sugar drinker and unless I’m baking something I never thinking of having sugar around. I drink my coffee straight (black) and sometime I’ll put in a flavor creamer.
Murphy will sometime add a little sugar to his coffee and to me sugar will make it bitter.
Then when it comes to Sawyer he likes both cream and sugar in his an “amateur coffee drinker”.
It seem so strange that one of my little boys now drink coffee and making a pick up payment.

2 comments:

  1. I'm really excited about this Scavenger Hunt and now that I know who my partner is, I'll go shopping:-) I'll be hosting an Easter Swap but won't announce it for a little while yet:-) And yes, it is a bit more difficult when you're the one hosting something like this! lol Beautiful pictures you got of the moon!! Hugs xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. My package is ready to go! It's going to be a bit frosty here, so it may be a few days. My partner can certainly wait until March if they want to, but I used some Valentine's Day decorating in it. ; )

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...