Monday, October 19, 2020

Today Is Monday October 19 2020, This Is What Happen

 Snow gone, well actual it was gone that same afternoon. Went to work and quite day. I was ask about sometime post what a caregiver and a personal caregiver. So here go....

There people for many reason has a person come into their home to help them with their daily living. It could be cause of age, a physical, emotional issues, and or mental reason. The caregiver try to make there life easier and comfortable. A caregiver might total bath them to head to toe, or give que about bathing and high gene. Every caregiver and client relationship is different. I like to spend 10 to 20 minute listening to them when I first come to work. Then after that I would ask what they need done. Usual my client says "Whatever needs to be done." So I usually do home chores and if I think my client needs something called to their attention. I will bring it up.. I usually set up appointment and attend with them. A lease once week I try to do something fun with my client, to keep their mind active. So it looks like the 28th we're going to carve pumpkins. There all sort of things we do here a short example, cook meal, sweep and mop. Remind client to take there medication, fix sandwich, laundry, make sure there pets are taken care of, dust and etc. 

Let briefly talk about weight. When I am bored or stress I like to nipple and or at time stuff my face with cookies. Will weight myself tomorrow and report to my friend. Her and I was in tops together. But since covid it just not happening. And for good reason. Also weigh myself on even days. 

Let talk briefly and it won't or shouldn't take much time is about numbers on tarot cards. Statement time...I don't pay much attention to the numbers of cards. Talking about minor arcana. Let just first three numbers...One is no one it just you. At time sometime we might need another mellon depending on the situation.But at times it better to hold your own Two your add another piece to whatever puzzle of life comes your way. But sometime two can work together but other time they can pull. Three is first one to make something come wonky. Every here that saying one just fine at times, two company and three not aloud. But them three has the vote to break a tie or finish a decision Three also a start of group. 

Took off the elastic from and old bottom sheet. Ready to cut it in to 2 inch strips. But I still need to dig though my tote of old sheets to find a complimentary sheet to go with yellowish color.

Coffee is on


11 comments:

  1. Blue would go nicely with yellow, but not very pale blue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:17 AM

    Who pays you for you work? Federal, State, County or local town? Is there any Federal funding towards the important work you do?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is quite a comprehensively job you have there! Lots of variety and responsibility.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like your work days could always be different! I like variety.

    I am like you...I’m a boredom and stress eater!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I commend you on your career choice. Helping people is a wonderful choice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are a life line to your clients. You make such a difference in their lives.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You do such good work with these elderly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your clients are lucky to have such a dedicated caregiver! It must be rewarding for you, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sure glad some folks have you to help them and look after them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never really gotten my numbers straight on things like Tarot. I just can't with numerology. I guess I spent too much time in math, so it's hard for me to give numbers meaning. But I know it's there.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Service to others is a double blessing, to them and to you. You are a life line. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, March 27, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  We got the plugs fixed in the pick-up, which cost us $261.09. The last time we did a set of plugs, it was under $80.00. But I'm glad i...