Saturday, August 17, 2019

Not Quite Yet.



Been to our local fair three times. Today I went with hubby and our friend Quenella. Never took my camera today.
So I thought for brief time I would share what I saw with letter “S” and posted about the going on with me.

There was a sow, female pig and her little ones. They were the biggest hit at fair.

There not a carnival at fair. Not sure if this from local balance house. But there were a few big slides brought in.

Since the fair been going on. I been having trouble keep my diet on track. Statement time...I don't like that term “diet” it seem like not real solution for becoming in better health. Usual diet on short term solution.
Well I will be thrilled if gain less in two pounds this week. I did try to keep things in check. Will step on the scale in morning.

I wonder what a judge looks for judging. There a lot of talent people who entered there stuff at our local fair.
If I had to pick the top summer squash or zucchini I would be totally lost.
I know the judge doesn't have time to comment on every piece. But I think it would be nice if there was little bit on what judge looks for under each category.

One thing I never seen fair is real anything of paper modeling. This one is paper mache and there were also paper models.
I did mask made out of paper mache


Today Murphy and I took our trash can to our local trash bins. And I got a shingle shot my health insurance covers them.

Tomorrow which will be Sunday I will post what my friends entered and I entered.

Coffee is on

7 comments:

  1. Love piglets. I’ve had a few here in the past.
    Looks like fun don’t worry about the diet. It’s long term that counts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    MMmm those zucchini look good; one of my favourtist veges. And who doesn't like to see cute little piglets running around?! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don’t beat yourself up over what you ate ate the fair. Life happens. You had a good time, you enjoyed it. Now let it go and move on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder if they tell the criteria for judging things on the submission forms for the fair. Or if they have a website with that info. There might be a booklet somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do like courgette/zucchini …

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today is Tuesday, March 7, 2024: This Is What Happened.

Yesterday, May 6, 2024. I posted about a guy who lived constitutionally. And I posted about him carrying a gun into a store. You can read my...