Wish I had more time to work with all these words, words for Wednesday. This time around am going to use the last half of list on both parts. Maybe when retire I might give complete word list a spin. So for now here words I will be building a story from. Between, Immediate, Oven, Dubious, Becoming, and Hard.
It Been raining hard for some weeks now. It actually becoming hard to finish and projects.
The two had plan to add a shade over to the outdoor sitting area. The oak tree to west wasn't big enough to do much as sun was sitting over Wapack range.
So the two decided to make some jewelry and want to try it using oven clay. They had a few piece of jewelry they been taking to some markets. And there jewelry piece seem to sell quite well.
So they immediate got the ingredients to make clay.
As they saw the ingredients and they became dubious of the recipes. It was the same recipes as they grew up making ornaments for the family Christmas tree, and the ornaments would crack.
So it was time to find a better recipe or start experimenting.
The two start to experiment by adding different lubricants and such.
As the two work though out the day doing tiny batch of clay and cutting out just plain circle and sticking them in oven to see what happen.
After who know how many test circle they did and found that sunflower oil seem to be the best choice.
Now it was time to figure how to much of each they would need.
It was getting late so they both decided to sleep on it.
1. National Cheese Day is Tuesday, rather than Wednesday, but I think we should celebrate cheese this week!! Let's start by sharing your favorite cheese with us. Which one is always in your fridge? My husband has cheese in fridge
2. What is your preference? Mild, Sharp, or Extra Sharp? How do you use cheese most often? I tend to lean toward sharp and even extra sharp.
3. Cheesecake? New York style or what other flavors would you rather have? I do like cheese cake, but one of local places to eat offer smoke cheese cake
4. When you do grilled cheese sandwiches, which cheese do you prefer to use and what condiments do you use, if any? I do like grill cheese and to dip it tomato soup.
5. Number 5 on June 5th... Say happy birthday to my sister, Tammy!! Wishing Tammy a lovely Birthday
6. Share something with us about your week. If it includes using cheese in a recipe, please also share that with us too!! I been setting a timer for 15 minutes and going though things and doing deep cleaning. But I have to say "I can't do dairy I have horrible consequence" but once quarter or four times a year I will take dairy pill and have quarter cup of gelato.
For more Wednesday Melody. Jump over to TERI blog Coffee is on