Saturday, March 16, 2019

Just Why And Not Asking For A Miracle

Just about ready to finish up my stone shopping for a bit. Liz want to add a few stone to her collection, and if wasn't for her. At this time I would be ordering any of these stones. Well the three we're getting is MookaiteBLUE LACE AGATE, and BLUE APATITE. But I would like to get some type of garnet.
This morning I went though my home and open the windows and did a bit of white sage burning. I'm out of smudge so I had some loose white sage.
And I place in four corner of my home a piece of black tourmaline, and selenite crystal. In simple term selenite is a guardian angle and the tourmaline is a shield.
At this point I haven't found a stone shop that carries all the stones.

Murphy sister and husband sold there bed and breakfast. And got a home in Post Falls area. So there storing some of there items here.





I try to buy most my items from Thrift like store or pop and mom business. I spot this purse at SELKIRK NORTHERN TREASURES  and it was at $22 and got her down to $17 actual I has hoping could get her down between $10 and $15
I honestly don't know if it antique or not. But I like and to me it looks "fun"

Coffee is on


8 comments:

  1. I like the purse, it's exactly the sort of thing my grand daughter would have carried everywhere when she was little. I used to buy crystals and stones all in one shop, charms too and smudge, but when I looked for the shop recently I couldn't find it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really cute purse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a friend who knows the meaning of every semi precious stone, it's amazing !

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's such a pretty purse Dora.. a good buy ✨

    ReplyDelete
  5. That does look like a fun purse.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely colour purse …

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, March 27, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  We got the plugs fixed in the pick-up, which cost us $261.09. The last time we did a set of plugs, it was under $80.00. But I'm glad i...