Monday, January 22, 2018

Lotteries We Can Dream Big

I wouldn't make the statement of a big time gambler. Although every so often when our two main lottery are over a hundred million I will big up a three sets of numbers. Which is six dollar
To be quite honest I could live on less then hundred million. Plus I don't by tickets even if over a hundred million on the mid week drawing.
I want to know what other countries had LOTTERIES One thing I notice there wasn't any countries from the middle east.
I haven't yet heard anyone who play the lotteries every make a statement such as "I'm going to blow up so and so building...Then every blankly that I see on street I'm going to blankly them"
I believe most people want to do good for there fellow humans.
So the first thing I would actual do is get me a lawyer and accountant even before I claim the ticket, Then for my son and there wives. If they want to go to a public college I would pay up to a Masters degree. As they were attending there eduction I would make there mortgage payment on there current house.
As for a home for hubby and I. No desire for a big mansion. One level and 1,800 square feet, with the floor plan I like. And a craft building not sure the size I would want. But I couldn't imagine anything over 600 square feet.
Then since like most communities I would like to see some low income housing units but in. I was thinking a 16 units. 4 one bedrooms, 4 two bedrooms 4 three bedrooms and 4 bedrooms.
Since I work with the low income. I would like to set up some type of organization that would could help them if every day "What if " like if they need new tires, Auto repairs and even possible a different Auto although not a new one, bedding, basic clothing, or basic needs that we take for advantage.
There could be a lot done for our mental ill. If there a major crisis with Mental ill here. You take them to the emergency room, and the doctor makes a decision what action needs to be taken.
The closes behavior health center is in Courd'Alene and that an hour and half way.
I know a local person having a break done. And no bed for him and one open in Lewiston which is about a 4 to 5 hour drive.
Our small community could be a leader in behavior health in a rural community.
Still not in favor of a free range on low income housing, let call it "helping one out of poverty" and rural mental health. Non profits would need to be sit up.

I actual got quite a bit done. Didn't go to work want to stay close to Royal Privy. Hopeful I can once again get my digestion back on track.
Actual I don't feel bad. I'm tired of going back and forth between diarrhea and constipation.

Did two loads of wash. One of color clothing other sheets and I found a full size sheet and we have no full size bed, could cut and use for the rag rug,
I did finish up the main color and got them in place where I want them on the locker hook rug. Now I'm doing the fill in colors.
As for other things I vacuumed, clean the toilet, and put the dishes away.

That's my day....Coffee is on





20 comments:

  1. DH seems to like to dream about winning the lottery. I don't think things would change much, I would like a real housekeeper though, one that does windows. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My house keeping fairy sure sit a lot..ha ha ha

      Delete
  2. If I won the lottery I´d be outta here... and live a happy life in Perth. A small house in the North is all we´d need.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure where all I would like to go...Possible a small place where my children are.

      Delete
  3. Hari OM
    I guess we all would like to think we'd do something good with such a win. I never remember to buy a ticket... YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I even forgot when the winnings are up above 100 million

      Delete
  4. Anonymous11:27 PM

    I guess you would build the house in your local area. Would you not like say an apartment somewhere else in the US or the world?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure there other places I would love to see

      Delete
  5. You have some wonderful ideas on how to spend a fortune. Will never forget sad story of a compulsive gambler who worked at a doughnut shop in Baltimore and had a hard time making ends meet because of his habit. He won a lot of money in the lottery and of course, he went to Vegas and blew it. End of story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It doesn't matter the income...Some people are spenders and other are savers.

      Delete
  6. Ah, to win the lottery. A fun dream.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We have lotteries but they're never that big!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 100 million would stretch a long way, that's for sure.
    I think if your digestion doesn't settle down you should see a doctor, because you've had this twice now in a short space of time. You may have a food allergy or something similar, that you didn't have before. It can happen when a company that makes certain items, uses different ingredients.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you see a doctor a while ago. If I can't get it under control in close future will go back.
      I'm starting to wonder if it some type of food allergy...Cutting back on the coffee.

      Delete
    2. I haven't seen my doctor in over a year, I have to go soon for more asthma medication. Usually when I get 'the runs' it's because I ate too much fruit at once, or too much dairy foods in one day, for instance I can't eat yoghurt for breakfast and then have ice cream for afternoon snack.

      Delete
  9. I have very occasionally bought a lottery ticket and have had a win once!!!
    It was only a very tiny win £2-00 ...

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  10. DH seems to like to dream about winning the lottery. I don't think things would change much, I would like a real housekeeper though, one that does windows. :-)

    หนังแอ็คชั่น

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think our highest has been about 22 million. That's still a lot of money, would be able to help a lot of people with that! We get one lotto ticket each week that's it! Hope your digestion problems clear up soon Dora.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, March 18, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I decided to give up on the book I was trying to read:  COLLECTIVE WISDOM.  I even started to wonder if it was a MISANDRY. Or maybe the w...