Saturday, December 02, 2017

November 2017 Check in

I guess this isn't all that late for a check in. I just can't believe our weather we had for November. To me it been on the warm side. Usual after mid November we usual have a fair mount of snow. As you can see in photo, no snow in the valley.
Warmest day was 11th and 26th of November 44 (6)
Coldest day was 6th of November (-7)
Average high was 39 (3.8)
Average low was 30 (-1.1)
My walking seem to stay about the same. I walk 30.75 miles (49,487.3)
Confession time there been times I didn't record the weather or put on my pedometer.

Been looking though my bullet journal how November went. Look like I need to should keep track of my plans and goals. I know there been a few things I didn't mark off and I did.
I could list what I didn't finish, but I did work on my goal. Sure I could of done but I didn't do nothing.

It been a while and I done anything with my 30 days of gratitude. Just did #10 "What taste are you grateful today?"
I like most foods. What my mouth desire might change day to day or where my emotion may or not be at.
I don't care for overly sweet food. I'm not a big fan of chocolate cover cherries.

It time to end this post...with a PERSONAL INSIGHT I've had a few ask me about this...Just click on body of text, and your own text...Then you can copy and paste some of your own blog post. Or type a story.
One can learn a lot about them self

You are inner-directed and analytical.
You are uncompromising: you think it is wrong to take advantage of others to get ahead. You are deliberate: you carefully think through decisions before making them. And you are calm-seeking: you prefer activities that are quiet, calm, and safe.
You are motivated to seek out experiences that provide a strong feeling of organization.
You are relatively unconcerned with both achieving success and taking pleasure in life. You make decisions with little regard for how they show off your talents. And you prefer activities with a purpose greater than just personal enjoyment.
Coffee is on







5 comments:

  1. What a lovely first photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your first photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    ...interesting, I got very similar output; that means one of two things - we are doppelgangers, or that software is suss. I'll go for the first one! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can relate to much, from the no sweets to your personal insights.
    We had snow today, very unusual and quite a lot (for our region), too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There’s where we differ, I love chocolate covered cherries. They were my grandmother’s favorite candy.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today is Tuesday. April 16, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  September 9, 1993 – April 6, 2024 Brice was a kind and loving man. Beloved son, brother, uncle, and grandson. Brice loved his family...