Friday, November 17, 2017

Six Affirmation For Yule 2018

I sat up my Yule Alter and the six snow people is what I call.."SIX AFFIRMATION FOR YULE"
1. This Yule season...I'm counting my blessings, it doesn't matter the size
2. This Yule season...The glass is always half full, and will continue to be filled'
3, This Yule season...I'm both worthy of recieving and giving love.
4. This Yule season...I will see the beauty around me, in others and my self.
5. This Yule season...I will tune doewn the negativity around me.
6. This Yule season...I will let my child like spirit free.


Coffee is on

9 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    Nicely done! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a wonderful plan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Idioms are constantly fascinating and engaging by virtue of their commonplace ramifications yet a couple of idioms are really hard to get it. To know an extensive variety of idioms visit idioms website that offers English idioms amazingly cleared up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the most important thing about xmas is the days are starting to get longer and tomato season is approaching.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good reminders. Thanks for sharing your affirmations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Many thanks for sharing your affirmations ...
    I do like your yule alter

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these affirmations. Especially this one: "The glass is always half full, and will continue to be filled' Thank you for sharing these :)

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, March 18, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I decided to give up on the book I was trying to read:  COLLECTIVE WISDOM.  I even started to wonder if it was a MISANDRY. Or maybe the w...