Friday, October 20, 2017

It Won't Do Any Good

I was going to scold my self on trying to move forward on being or developing better health. I did ok and kept everything in check. Until I got over to Liz and she has this cheddar pop corn, oh so good. And one hand full lead to anther.
So if I can learn to limited or control my self I just need to say "No Thank You" any how there no reason to be rude or uncivilized.


I took Regis to Sandpoint, and took a photo of one there murals.

There a lady who planted bunch of beautiful flowers around her place. At some time there going to be a killer frost, and I'll sure miss the flowers. I know there reason for all this.

Week went well and looking for my weekend. I bought a three ring binder to start a "book of shadow" and haven't yet started anything in it. One of my friend suggest first page could be a letter to one self.
I heard of this put have never done one.

So glad a weekend is here. Paid my water and gas bill...Coffee is on


8 comments:

  1. I could never write a letter to myself, I wouldn't know what to say.
    The flowers are very pretty, they'll be lost to frost, but maybe will grow again next spring and summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari Om
    caught up previous post too - I giggled aloud at your comment about the dining table magnet... I got one o'those!!! &*> Loving seeing your photographs again Dora. Letter to self is quite a challenge at times; worth thinking of breaking it down into decades - what do have to say to the 10yo, the 20yo, the 30yo...etc. Dora and it can be worth remembering how she was and how she might react to what she is being told... the shadow reveals itself well in this exercise!!! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That mural is interesting.

    You’re doing a letter to yourself already, in a manner of speaking, when you’re preserving the details of your life in this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not good with moderation so I say no a lot. I joke that having as many food allergies as I do is a good thing because you can't eat most of the junk and have to say no.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheddar pop corn??? Never heard of it, sounds super-yummy!
    Here we only have salty and sugar...
    Love the murals and ahhh, flowers. Gone soon...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would have been fighting you for a fistful of popcorn. Sounds yummy. There are worse snacks to splurge on.
    Hot chocolate please

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have the same problem, it seems once I start with something delicious I just don't stop.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those flowers are such lovely colours.
    I do like the mural.

    Hope you are having a good weekend.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, March 17, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  I sometimes have trouble deciding what to blog about or what subject to start with. It sure is a nice day in North Idaho. Friday eveni...