Saturday, September 09, 2017

It shouldn't Be All That Hard

Still trying to get into my Yahoo e-mail account. I would like to recover some e-mail address. I believe I know what I need to do. But and did you hear me say "but" They have my old cell number and I need to give them my new cell number and they can text me a code.
Statement time...I feel the same when I'm dealing with bureaucracy of government or big business. 
I often wonder if there such a thing is a little common sense and little more trust.

As many know I paint rocks. Sure a different thoughts on...using a cemetery for place to hide and hunt for rocks.
I under stand there is a Jewish custom of leaving stones on a grave. But there not all that many Jews here and the ones I know. Don't practice there faith. I believe there called SECULAR JEW
But there been stones place on LOCAL GRAVE MARKER


Maybe a skeleton might not be accept items to place on grave. Question time...If this rock was painted something else let say a flower....Do you think your reaction would be the same>
and I was wonder....Question time...If this skeleton was place other then a grave yard...What do you think your reaction would be?

I been doing some de cluttering of papers today. Some went into it proper file, then other went into the recycle bin, also some is in the blue container to be burn at later date. and a very few was slip back in a drawer...Confession time...I'm clueless what to do with them.
I stop in at the clothes give away at Naples fire hall. I stop in last hour it was open. I found a few tops look like they should fit.
I'll try them on tomorrow. I have a horrible time finding tops to fit. I have big boobs and narrow shoulders.
A lot of time if they fit in the shoulders I can't get them across the boobs.
But once I get them across my boobs and then I need to put on football should pad and look like lineman for the Sea Hawks. There the closes pro football team.to me.

Our town is open a new thrift store and not sure what there calling it. So I under stand the money is staying in local. As I understand there helping to spayed and neuter animals. Possible help our veterans out.
Then there a local pet shelter who also operate a shelter for pets who looking to be adopted.
And last one is put on by the seventh day Adventist and I've heard they funds don't stay local. It goes to the missionaries over seas.
Well the items I was going to have yard sale with. I will donated to all three of our local thrift store.

Less smoke today. I heard some place even got some rain. Not at my house. We had some good gust of wind. Not good for the fire fighters.

12 comments:

  1. I don't know about putting painted rocks on the grave stones. People in certain religions generally leave a simple stone or a small coin on the headstone when they visit a loved one as a sign to them that they were there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about big boobs. Such a pain to find tops that fit well. I've given up. I just wear t-shirts all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope those fires can be put out.
    I don't think I would be happy to see a skeleton rock on a grave. But that is just me.
    Hope your tops fit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:20 PM

    We're getting quite a lot of rain here, quite unusual for this time of the year but it is good - there will be a lot of fruits, come end of year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those papers you don't know what to do with, check the dates and if they are more than a year old, throw them away. Or make a miscellaneous file and put them in there.
    When you have clothes too wide across the shoulders, can you take a tuck in them from a few inches down the back, over the shoulder to a few inches over the front, like pintucking, to reduce the shoulder width and still keep tings comfortable across the boobs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm dreadful at sorting through things. I tend to just throw or donate everything and then later I regret it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Lineman for the Seahawks." LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hari OM
    Hmmm yes, the skeleton does not quite seem right - which is strange really, as this is the place to find them! I too know the boob to narrow back ration conundrum. Hey ho. YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. My family calls me the rebbetzin (Yiddish for "Rabbi's wife"). youre right, Jews who are not fully observant, e.g., they observe holidays and life cycle events but not the day to day rituals, are considered "secular Jews". Yes it's our custom to place a rock on a gravestone. That painted stone bothers me for two reasons. First, Jewish tradition is about simplicity in funeral and burial customs. We don't even use flowers at a funeral. The painted stone, whatever its image, is outside the customs of the religion. The image of the skeleton has a Halloween/Day of the Dead feel to it, also outside the tradition. Religious Jews do not allow their children to participate in Halloeen, as it stems from a religious tradition (pagan observances reconstituted as Catholic observance). Overall, yes, that rock bothers me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think it's a lovely idea of yours to donate your things to the local thrift stores Dora, I'm sure they will really appreciate it ✨

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous2:26 AM

    I love the blog post, and you helped me make such a fun card with it!









    ซอมบี้

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome blog, i always enjoy & read the post you are sharing!
    Thank for your very good article...!
    ลา ลีกา สเปน

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, March 27, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  We got the plugs fixed in the pick-up, which cost us $261.09. The last time we did a set of plugs, it was under $80.00. But I'm glad i...