weight lost and walking

Friday, March 10, 2017

Not Sure If These Are Top Two Things

Over the weekend I won't put in Links for BOO (first dog with blue scarf) or DAISY. For me it still Friday.

Eating and got more movement in today. Wind, rain, and sunshine. I'm not a big one on rain. But it helps the snow go away.
Morning time I did get on the tread mill.
Breakfast...Steel cut outs.
Lunch....bowl spinach soup
Dinner...salad and shrimp fettuccine.

Unknown snack...graham cracker with peanut butter.

Will blog and enjoy your evening.

7 comments:

S. J. Qualls said...

We had a gully washer last night, and tomorrow - they are forecasting - Snow!

Iris Flavia said...

Ewww, you still have snow?! We were lucky this winter, just a wee bit of snow. Hate it when I have to drive...

River said...

I tried steel cut oats once and didn't like the texture. I'm used to rolled oats, so that's what I will stick with.

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

Oats are a food my body can't tolerate:( sigh! Keep moving.

songbird's crazy world said...

For some reason I never liked oatmeal, in any form.

We got about 3 inches of snow yesterday. Not happy.

Belva said...

I wish I had room for a tread mill. I would like it for my dog to exercise on those
cold and blustery days when I don't want to go out.

Do you use it for your dogs?

Barbara Neubeck said...

..hello Dora .... thanks for visiting me ... I hope you will again.. xxxx
your dinner sounds wonderful ..
I don't get snow where I live in Australia ...
have a lovely weekend ..
Barb ............

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin Share on Facebook