Saturday, September 03, 2016

Out On The Homestead

Murphy wasn't home today. So I did the basic nesting chores around the place. Since I pretty much work full time. I really don't get into chores around the place.
As long as I'm working I guess my plans and goals are only pipe dreams.
But that ok. It's what it is.

In the morning Murphy and I are heading over to the BIG HORN LODGE. My son Bart, wife Sierra, and her folks are spending Labor day weekend there.
I'll be working Monday.
Don't get me start on how working people are treated. What do you expect Idaho is a RIGHT TO WORK state.

So it looks like Liz isn't going to Utah this up coming Saturday. She doesn't have current I.D and until she gets her ID current. She can't get on the bus.
So it should take two to three weeks for her picture I.D to get back to her.

Thinking of taking off both Wednesday and Thursday off. So I could take both of my clients over to Libby and celebrate NORDIC FEST in Libby. Celebrate with rest of the Vikings.
We would go Saturday. If there up to it.



6 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:50 AM

    Oh, I clicked the link about Right to Work and I immediately grasped what it is about. Nasty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    Like Andrew, I was intrigued; one of those things which looks good 'in theory', leaving practice a lot to be desired. A Nordic shindig seems like a good idea to me! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. as an icelander i heartily endorse all nordic days. years ago i would have poured a good stiff drink just thinking about nordic days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful Labor Day, Dora!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man... Liz has really got to get that done! If it's not one thing, it's another, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like Liz needs to get her ducks in a row - won't she be in contempt? Or am I thinking of something else?

    I hope you had a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, March 27, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  We got the plugs fixed in the pick-up, which cost us $261.09. The last time we did a set of plugs, it was under $80.00. But I'm glad i...