Saturday, October 03, 2015

Our Community First Quilt Show

   Our local community had it first quilt show. There was over 160 quilts, lot of talent people here in BOUNDARY COUNTY. I didn't take 160 photos.
At this time I have enough crafts going. Quilt making is on my bucket list and I have my first grandchild due the end of March or First part of April.
So I believe I will start a basic block quilt after the new year.

    This is my last week of my 19.75 hours with Carrie. Monday the 5th Oct I start the 17.25 hours. So her and I went to look at the quilt show and I took her out for lunch. We went to CHIC N CHOP a little dull for my taste bud. I like my food with snazzy taste. It a safe place to eat. Her and I both ordered off the senior menu. Both had a grilled cheese sandwich and tater tots.

   I might well mention that Murphy got his notification from medicare and there taking $104 out of his check starting this month. His social security will be $669 a month.

 
    This is my 5th Artist trading card. I'm send it my secret sister, who lives in ROCHESTER NEW YORK
I will be sending her some other small items. Most of them came from one of our thrift store, Caring People For Animals.
Our local area don't have a variety store anymore. We never had a wal mart here. And I real don't want one any how.

   Murphy and I finish doing pickled crab apples. 7 pints of them. My mom did them in quarts and had them around Thanksgiving and Yule.

                                                       Coffee is on

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 18, 2024: This Is What Happened

  I was surprised that there weren't any letters to the Editor of the  BONNERS FERRY HERALD.  I guess they got it all out on social med...