Wednesday, May 27, 2015

I Know More Happen

Murphy is out planting some peppers in our garden. I'm waiting for a phone call.
Carrie been in so much pain. That she trying to get back in to see her pain doctor.
But once she knows something she will give me a call, and how long will that be. Your guess is good as mine.
So I'm a prisoner to our phone. I'm a person who doesn't have a cell phone.
But I look at a cell phone is having a cord tied to you on 24 hour base.
I guess one can always turn off the cell phone”

Actual I might go and have coffee with my friend Quenella down at “Under the Sun” in Bonners Ferry.
Unless I get a phone call by nine this morning. I'll just get hold of Carrie and let them know I'll be at “Under the Sun”

Tuesday I did weigh in and I was down a .50 pound. My T.O.P.S club is having a challenge.
Surprising for me, one of the hardest things is to have a healthy breakfast. Finley I did it. Steel cut oats and banana. Not sure what I'll be having the rest of the day. Because I'm not sure what going on with my work.

I thought I would have more to say. But I'm drawing a blank.


Coffee is on

1 comment:

  1. Hah! i don't have a cell phone either and go through the same thing waiting for calls. but i'm not complaining. it's a lot better than spending $50 month and being on call 24/7.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, April 24, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I give this door up to two years. Murphy and I so, called, put a band-aid on it. It is an off-size door between a linen and an interior d...