Tuesday, March 24, 2015

One Never To Old To Have Something New Happen

I just experience something new life. There was a charge on my credit card from a company called NATIONAL CREDIT REPORT and I know once year your allowed to look at your credit report. Some how I end up at the site above and there was $1.00 charged for processing fee. Which I agree to pay. But On credit card statement I was charge $29.95 for something I never ordered. So never experience anything like this in my life.
I went to my bank and ask what I needed to do. The teller told me to call the number on back of my credit card and someone on the other end would help me out. I talk a nice lady and of course there always nice.
She ask me some question and she told me to get hold of the company and unsubscribe from them. Which I understand the reason why. If I'm trying to dispute a bill and I'm still subscribe to them. The question they should be asking is “how serious is this lady?” I did contact the company.

As for my challenge this week I been doing real bad. Although I don't eat after seven. I need to get back on track.

Coffee is on  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, April 24, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I give this door up to two years. Murphy and I so, called, put a band-aid on it. It is an off-size door between a linen and an interior d...