Monday, March 09, 2015

Just One More Thing.

Murphy and I got our last load out of the shed on the north bench. Now the job for me is to go though all the boxes.
There a little bit of trash in corner of the shed which Murphy can haul to the dump. There a transmission and transfer case to a ford bronco that needs to come here. But we will need to take the engine lift.

I feel like I been doing fairly good with our T.O.P.S challenge.
But today after the shed Murphy and I stop in at Super one to get some items. Let me tell you I was craving an ice cream cone. There .25¢.

But I manged not to get a cone.

After the shed later in the day I went for my walk in my neighborhood. Got down to end of the road were in turns left.
I thought I would get a few photos.
This is the half way point to the bend in road. Looking north toward Canada.

For dinner as you can see I had. No eating after 7 in the evening. Which now I haven't been hungry. But when I'm bored I want to eat.
Confession time...Some evening after seven I have just plain popcorn.

Sometime when we're stump in our life it's anther way of growth

Coffee is on

1 comment:

  1. ice cream cones! i wouldn't mind a drumstick right about now.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Tuesday, April 23, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I'm tired. I been tired most of the last week. Been doing a little here and there. Nothing big, just studly getting things done. Yes,...