Sunday, March 22, 2015

Ir Rain So I Completed

Usual the saying goes “April showers will bring May flowers” But today showers brought me opportunity to finish going though the boxes from the shed on the north bench. 

These two boxes of items I want to keep. I couldn't tell you whats all in them. I know there an old family bible and medical book. Items my sons did for me when they were younger.

The items in these boxes will be put in the yard sale. I can't think of one thing in any of these boxes that I would keep, if it doesn't sale. The items wrap in news paper is a nativity set I did a long time ago. What doesn't sell will go off to the thrift store.
The shampooer would stay if I could figure how to work it.
Well this is next area I'll be going though. I believe most of it going into the yard sale pile or the thrift store pile.
These are a few items that need to head off to the thrift store. But I always give Murphy a chance to have a say. Usual everything goes anyhow.

Not a good day when it came to my weigh lost challenge.

Coffee is on

1 comment:

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Tuesday, April 23, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I'm tired. I been tired most of the last week. Been doing a little here and there. Nothing big, just studly getting things done. Yes,...