Sunday, February 01, 2015

January By The Number 2015

I did keep track of the weather for entire month of January. But I have to say I like my old thermometer a lot better. But it what I have.

January 25th was the warmest day. 51(10.5)
January 1 was the coldest day. 12 (-11)
Average high 39 (3.8)
Average low 27(-2.7)
I've seen a lot worst January in past. I would guess there was about 3 inches (7.6) of snow reminding on ground, end of the month.


I did get one book complete read in January it was A LANTERN IN HER HAND I even start to read anther book before the month was over.I even start to read anther book before the month was over.
 THE MIGHTY MISS MALONE  the last sentence I read before I went off to bed was “I ran the rest of the way home”

I receive 15 letters in my post box. I take part in pen pal lettering writing and there several groups though facebook. But for month of February is A MONTH OF LETTERS My last letter which came into my post box, 31st of January. It came from STONEVILLE NORTH CAROLINE 

I bought pedometer and thought I would have more steps then 6,338 steps. I read there about 2.000 steps in mile. So I wouldn't even made it to the town of Bonners Ferry Idaho.


I end up being congested in lungs.

Now for the trivia. Bought Gala Apples for .99¢ a pound.

Notes on paper started BY THE NUMBER

Coffee is on

2 comments:

  1. Nice list - I always enjoy reading peoples numbers. How fun you had a full mailbox and a not-too-wintery January. I've thought about counting steps, but I'm pretty sure I'd be discouraged by my numbers. Wishing you a wonderful February!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again Dora!

    I couldn't 'pin' your post today as it doesn't have a photo in it [that's how Pinterest saves the post] if you want to drop one in and let me know that's OK, and if you're happy just joining in without then that's just great too! :-)

    When I first got a pedometer I was convinced - like you - that I would be doing more than the numbers suggest! I know the health experts recommend 10,000 a day and thought it would be easy!!

    Sometimes I wear it when I'm just working from home and - if you asked me I'd tell you I'd been here and there, up and down stairs, back and forth all day. But when I look at the counter ... it's something silly like 500 steps! Is that all?!!

    Thanks for joining me again this time around.

    Happy February!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 18, 2024: This Is What Happened

  I was surprised that there weren't any letters to the Editor of the  BONNERS FERRY HERALD.  I guess they got it all out on social med...