Monday, January 26, 2015

Not Up To Swabbing The Deck

A lease I didn't wake up so congested this morning. Had a good breakfast of egg, potatoes, and link sausage.

I don't like to crow to loud there is a 97% chance I'll be back to work this morning. Not coughing all that much.
Even mange to a few small chores. A load of colors, swept and vacuumed although I didn't move anything.

I put away my letters I receive from my pen pals during 2014...a few high lights of other people life...”In April set of my cousin travel to Idaho and South Dakota to meet each other family”...”.A friend of mine talks about purchasing tarps to cover her car “.....”A friend send me a card from Bakersfield at saying the weather been in upper 60's and lower 70's around Thanksgiving”
I stuck my letters in the steamer trunk .Confession time...which needs to be sort and organize.
Haven't done zero with any type of keeping track of money go in or out . As far as budget to live on we have $397 to live on until Friday which is my pay pay.
We do actual have more. If I write a check or use the debt card. Let say I purchase something for $12.50 I take out $13.00. Then for deposit of let say 201.54 goes into the account. I record it as $201 even.
Doing it this way I haven't balanced a check since my late teen or early twenty. Which I only did one time.
I was talking to group of people and told them I only balance one check in my entire life. That was in late 70's or early 80's. One lady ask me if I had religious experience then.
Which I didn't


Coffee  

1 comment:

  1. I don't even keep a check register anymore. I never spend enough money to bother with that or a budget. When my funds grow I just figure out something to spend them on.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, March 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I have been putting together my bullet journal for the second quarter. I’m so thankful for the white-out. I almost made a calendar for the ...