Thursday, January 29, 2015

More Done Then Yesterday.

My hair is horrible shape. Limp and no body. I know you men complain about your limp dick. Well I'm complaining about my limp hair.
So it been a while since I did good raise of APPLE CIDER VINEGAR Plus I stink.

Murphy and I worked on cleaning out the basement. We got one corner done or lease not as messy looking.
I had Murphy look at the stuff I had place on the desk.  


I just went though this box but still need to go though it again. Found some legal paper for when Bart car got wreak when he was in high school.
One of his brothers friend barrow Bart car and hit a deer. So Bart took him to court to collect. It been a while and he never paid.
I need to get hold of a Bart about the judgment.
I doubt Bart will every collect. But Bart has stubbornness about him. He just might just re-new the judgment because.   


  
I been sending out two cards and letters every day this week. Yesterday I got a letter from Denver.
So I been adding a little more glitz to my letter. I been drawing on paper. These are two my latest one going to Indiana and the other to Colorado.

I haven't yet been out walking. I still fill a bit congested in the bronchial. But I did go on the tread mill today.

Coffee is on

3 comments:

  1. Your first paragraph had me in stitches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a little stubborness can be a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:11 PM

    Omg.. You're killing me with the limp dick, limp hair.. Seriously, I totally laughed out loud over that. I really love your posts Dora. :)

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, March 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I have been putting together my bullet journal for the second quarter. I’m so thankful for the white-out. I almost made a calendar for the ...