I got a thermometer. Nothing fancy. Last day of June the sky was a beautiful blue.
The warmest day was on the 29th at 99 (37)
The coolest day was on the 5th and 10th at 39 (4)
The average high was 81 (27)
The average low was 46 (8)
Rain 2 ½ (6)
- First thunder storm roll though the first of June
- Mid month it was pretty cloudy
- End of the month it was mainly clear blue skys
- Artichoke in pot on Northside of place is doing great
- Water bill was little over, not even a buck
- Use 430 kilo watts electricity for the month
- Kootani river is 485 (780 KM) miles
- Moyie river is 92 (148 KM) miles
- Paid two dollar for cup of coffee at UNDER THE SUN
- Bought a 16 foot tape measure
- Gas isn't four dollar a gallon
- There doing road construction on south hill over pass in Bonners Ferry
- Pick well over 2 gallon of strawberries
I do social media half ass. My time my dime and call. You know I don't really give rat ass what other think. But I do respect your opinion.
Short after summer I saw this news story and I decided to a post. So when linking one my post to social media. I try to visit the two blogs above mine.
So the day I did the post on “Kindred Spirit Mail box”\
I stop in at blogher
The other place I visit was pagan blog project
Then there are time I do a search of keyword to see what new blog I may stop in at. Stop in at Network blogs. I use the words “kindred Spirit.
End up with
One never know what goes on form one moment to next. Wish you all a blessed July.
Coffee is on