Saturday, April 19, 2014

Q Is The Seventeenth Letter Of The Alpahbet

I question everything. Now with a computer and if I want an answer GOOGLE There no wrong question out in the world. Possible they might be more then one answer.
Here is five question I recently thought up

  Which States are laughing stock of the nation? It simple I shouldn't had to google the answer it our POLITION Don't you think Senator Ted Cruz looks like Grandpa on the Munsters?

Why are some people Assholes? Some people takes to being an ASSHOLE easier then others.

Why is wrong to question the teaching of God? If aren't allowed to question something I don't care what hell it is. There trying to control your life.

   Is the world going to come to an end? I google that one and it a big can of worms. So I did the question again..Does the pagan believe the world going to come to an end? RAGNAR everything never truly ends just goes though it cycle of life. Some things and people just take longer then others.

Now if your wondering why I didn't do photo hunt. I just didn't have the time.

Now ask your question.

Q is for “question”

Stop in Monday and see what start with the letter “R”

Coffee is on

4 comments:

  1. The world won't end but mankind has a shaky future, me thinks the younger generations are going to have it pretty rough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Questions, questions, questions... Dont we all have tons of them..
    Wish google could answer them all.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for cheering me up. good old grandpa munster always brings a smile to my face.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog; returning the favor. Happy A-Z challenge, and happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, April 15, 2023: This Is What Happened

Small things just kept happening. Nothing major. Couldn't get to blogging. Yesterday, I was generally on the sore side. If I sat or stoo...