Call me naughty I didn't do a spread sheet on my spending. Not trying to hide any thing. Usual in the month of February a few signs of spring does show one self. It's been said March either comes in like lamb and goes out like lion. Or the other way.
If March comes in like freezer then what.
- My Grandmas middle name was Mary and Beatrice
- I painted a ceramic Jesus
- Bought an Accra 97 I believe that the year
- Banana is at .57¢ a pound
- Boundary county school dist has 3 grade schools
- Murphy grandma names was Elizabeth and Charlotte
- My daughter in law Betty got hired as flight attended for Horizon Air line
- Whole Chicken was on sale for .99¢ a pound
- A truck drove though a guard rail on south hill over pass and end up Kooteni river inn parking lot.
- Read an Oscar Wilde play “Importance of being Earnest”
- Learn two crochet stitches, single and double half.
- Using Dawn Hypoallergenic dish soap.
- Took Faith to see the eye doctor in Sandpoint
- Set my self up a pinterest count
At the end of each month I like to adventure out and stop in some new and different blogs. If you have time stop on in. I bet they would like you stopping in.
Coffee is on