Thursday, February 06, 2014

On daily Bases I Need To Cuss.

Any blog. Confession time...I can't leave a comment on one type of comment format. Believe me I'm not picking on living rich on the cheap 
But any blog using this type of comment on blogs won't let me comment. It won't let me sign in to my google account. It almost seem like browser problem but I can comment on the blogger that uses this format.Suzie the foodie 

 
Actual I'm thinking of switching to something like word press
So Friday I'm going to give our local library computer a try and see what happens.
But explore browser worked just fine. I can use the browser explore and chrome to leave comment those who use the same comment format as living on the cheap.

 
Went into Sandpoint get a few items which Bonners Ferry doesn't have. One of the items I got was a card reader from vivitar I can go to there home page and do fine. Once I head over to there accessory page
It goes no place.

I'm leaning toward that firefox browser isn't to keen to google. Plus just updated my browser. One way to tell is go to Library and maybe I'll post on blog from there.

Coffee is on

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:58 PM

    Usually the computers at the library have everything in place so you won't have to deal with malware and such, and if the library is close and it's convenient that's where I'd go. I just got a new computer and I'm battling Windows 8. - I went to Sandpoint many years ago for a Clydesdale show. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a big fan of window 8 either. I do a lot cussing with it. I keep getting to ask to put in 8.1.

    I figure the library a lease I can see if I have the same trouble that I been having trying to sign in to my google account using firefox browser.

    I promise I won't use cuss words in library.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to cuss, yesterday I told the doctor that if I didn't smoke I'd be fucking perfect, she laughed. :-)

    I should take my laptop to the library to get it on the wifi and update some things. It has XP on it but it works good enough for what I do with it.

    Maybe my desktop will last long enough that I won't have to buy another unit until Win 9.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like there is some setting in Firefox that should be disabled in order for your comment attempt will work. If the library's computer allows you in...then it's something that is amiss in your FF settings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. More and more people are using WordPress and I have a hard time commenting on their blogs. WP is really tough to learn, I tried and gave up. Sorry you are having problems commenting on other people's blogs. :( I am glad you can still comment on mine though. :)

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, March 18, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I decided to give up on the book I was trying to read:  COLLECTIVE WISDOM.  I even started to wonder if it was a MISANDRY. Or maybe the w...