Saturday, March 09, 2013

Weekend Photo Hunt (monochrome-sport)

I ask Murphy what was monochrome and I know the word “mono” means one but the word chrome I know what chrome as in a rigs trim.
But Murphy thought it had some something to do with old photo; black white pictures. But I had to google
He sort of right.

 
I just can't think of a sport I actual can't stand. Both Hubby and I like to go fishing. One could say “fishing is a sport
We went fishing today 3/9/13 just on this side of ball creek.

 
Next weekend photo hunt will be footprint and or sunrise or sunset

Coffee is on


12 comments:

Gattina said...

Fishing is also a sport, although I don't know why it is a sport sitting and holding a fishing rod,lol !That's also a nice sport for me because I don't like sport in general !

EastCoastLife said...

Did you both have a good catch? Nice to catch one's own dinner. :)

CherryPie said...

To be more precise monochrome is a picture in different shades of the same colour. It doesn't have to be black, white and grey.

BBC said...

Fishing is a sport for some, but just a relaxing pastime for others, I sometimes fish being as I'm out boating anyway.

Some black and white pictures are cooler than the same picture in color.

billy pilgrim said...

bbc makes an excellent point.

Aquiraans Leov To Fkuc said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BBC said...

If in fact they are pictures of Bronislaw Geremek why should anyone give a shit? I don't recall the professor ever saying that those where pictures of him.

Aquiraans Leov To Fkuc said...

Is your avatar a picture of you BBC?
I hope so, you're cute.

Aquiraans Leov To Fkuc said...

You look like Justin Bieber's grand-dad, BBC.
Cool!

Leslie said...

Prepare to die, ALTF!

Aquiraans Leov To Fkuc said...

Shite!

Aquiraans Leov To Fkuc said...

I love how comment threads just curl up and die upon your/our arrival Leslie.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin Share on Facebook