Saturday, January 19, 2013

Weekend Photo Hunt (Haven-Yellow)

Late summer, early fall of last year a bull elk decided to come down and visit Qunella flowers any how I guess he found his nice cozy haven in the gardens.

 
If it wasn't for Gattina. I might of not choice yellow for a color, what color would I painted the clown suit?

 
Next weekend photo hunt will be knitted  and or architecture 

 
It seem like I get everyone business done except for my own. I stop over at my friend Alice the other day to see how her back was doing. She did the same thing as Ellie. I wonder how long it might take a back injury like that might take a person to get around to having some what a normal life, depend 1 to 2 months. Then I found out she more like crush up the vertebra and the doctor says 2 to 4 months. “which doesn't mean your complete incapacitate.
I rather to take a walk. I been walking at a good clip on the tread mill, but not much time at it.

I guess one can say I'm waiting for improvement in the weather. I actually want to get back to cleaning and de-cluttering out the shed/barn. I been sort of tackling things around the place.

I don't have much to say. I feel like I still want to vent about being a in home-care giver. I know you who reads my blog know how I feel about it; I shouldn't feel like this about anther human being...Coffee is on.



11 comments:

Gattina said...

Hahaha ! excellent yellow !

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

I guess he saw that as the perfect 'haven'
Happy Hunting ~

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

I guess he saw that as the perfect 'haven'
Happy Hunting ~

HOOTIN ANNI said...

Good luck with decluttering when the weather cooperates better. I LOVE the clown.

Sue St Clair said...

The clown is too cute! Thanks for the coffee :)

Alice Audrey said...

Actually, that bull elk is kind of yellow, too, so it could fit both photohunts.

YTSL said...

What a cool elk photo! And re what you wrote: it's only human to sometimes feel that way about other humans, I reckon... We're not saints, after all!

BBC said...

I've never done any elk hunting. I help Helen stay in her home but she is so easy to help so it's not difficult work. Pretty sure I wouldn't want to do it for a living knowing how many people are.

A. said...

I like the yellow for the clown suit - I wouldn't choose anything else. :) The elk is handsome.

Smalltown RN said...

Providing home care is not an easy task and most certainly not for everyone, so I am glad you do it there are people out there that need you!

EastCoastLife said...

Fancy seeing an elk in your vicinity! I would love that. He's such a handsome fella.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin Share on Facebook