Saturday, January 19, 2013

Weekend Photo Hunt (Haven-Yellow)

Late summer, early fall of last year a bull elk decided to come down and visit Qunella flowers any how I guess he found his nice cozy haven in the gardens.

 
If it wasn't for Gattina. I might of not choice yellow for a color, what color would I painted the clown suit?

 
Next weekend photo hunt will be knitted  and or architecture 

 
It seem like I get everyone business done except for my own. I stop over at my friend Alice the other day to see how her back was doing. She did the same thing as Ellie. I wonder how long it might take a back injury like that might take a person to get around to having some what a normal life, depend 1 to 2 months. Then I found out she more like crush up the vertebra and the doctor says 2 to 4 months. “which doesn't mean your complete incapacitate.
I rather to take a walk. I been walking at a good clip on the tread mill, but not much time at it.

I guess one can say I'm waiting for improvement in the weather. I actually want to get back to cleaning and de-cluttering out the shed/barn. I been sort of tackling things around the place.

I don't have much to say. I feel like I still want to vent about being a in home-care giver. I know you who reads my blog know how I feel about it; I shouldn't feel like this about anther human being...Coffee is on.



11 comments:

  1. Hahaha ! excellent yellow !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess he saw that as the perfect 'haven'
    Happy Hunting ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess he saw that as the perfect 'haven'
    Happy Hunting ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with decluttering when the weather cooperates better. I LOVE the clown.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The clown is too cute! Thanks for the coffee :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Actually, that bull elk is kind of yellow, too, so it could fit both photohunts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cool elk photo! And re what you wrote: it's only human to sometimes feel that way about other humans, I reckon... We're not saints, after all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never done any elk hunting. I help Helen stay in her home but she is so easy to help so it's not difficult work. Pretty sure I wouldn't want to do it for a living knowing how many people are.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the yellow for the clown suit - I wouldn't choose anything else. :) The elk is handsome.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Providing home care is not an easy task and most certainly not for everyone, so I am glad you do it there are people out there that need you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fancy seeing an elk in your vicinity! I would love that. He's such a handsome fella.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, March 27, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  We got the plugs fixed in the pick-up, which cost us $261.09. The last time we did a set of plugs, it was under $80.00. But I'm glad i...