Friday, December 21, 2012

New For Yule 2012 Unto 2013

First day of winter is here now. I have or I should admit I'm feeling gloomy now. But I been trying to do little bit here and there.
As you can see I did get up a yule tree. I was surprise how much I like a pine instead of fir for a yule tree.

Every year I pick up a few new ornaments. I personal don't care for one color or style of ornament on yule tree. 

So I got this little bird house in a thrift store in Sandpoint.
 
This angel I got at my T.O.P.S brunch.
 
I paint up ceramic ornaments for little people and haven't kept anything for my self to add to our tree. This year I decided to keep this one.

If any of your wonder what type of tree it is. This year we got a white pine which is Idaho state tree 

 
This time of the year I do some cleaning out of coffee pals. But I add nine new blogs to read in 2013.
Here they are.

Not Just Greenfingers 
If some reason if your wondering why pick my coffee pals. I don't have to have a reason it my blog.
If there a few minute check them out. I try to pick variety of different type of blogs to read.

I find I'm not as constrict in blogging to me it more free flowing. Not say I don't do other social media on the internet. If for some reason I had to, need to, or want give up something I would close down my facebook and twitter accounts before I would stop blogging...I'm one who doesn't blog every day.

Plus I actual enjoy blogging.

I found this site though anther blog called Whispering Sweet Nothing and she trying to get a coast to coast
map of different bloggers.

Coffee is on.


4 comments:

  1. I'd feel gloomy if I had to put up a tree, haven't done christmas for years, think it's all stupid.

    I'll check out the blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now the days will start getting longer, this pleases me. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:06 AM

    When days are dark at this time of year it does make everyone feel gloomy. I find it helps me sometimes to get cosy under a blanket, with a nice hot chocolate and watch a good film like 'It's a Wonderful Life'...cheesy I know, but it helps!

    By the way, thank you for mentioning my blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish you had a wonderful Christmas and may this New Year be fruitful. :) Thank you for stopping my blog and for commenting. Returning the favor now. :)

    Adin B

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, March 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I have been putting together my bullet journal for the second quarter. I’m so thankful for the white-out. I almost made a calendar for the ...