Saturday, October 27, 2012

Weekend PhotoHunt (On the Shelf and Spooky)

I have some old things on the shelf in the dinning room. I have some old things up there. The cracker tins where my grandmother Olive and now we keep our cookie cutter in them.

  I believe we can be in for some more spooky time with our economy. I believe there a lot of factors why our economy is going to be lop sided.
The banks didn't learn or wasn't made to really change how they operate.
Plus the possible up coming trouble in middle east, China, and Russia...Let hope nothing big happen in Syria, Iran and Israel (Middle East) and if something goes majorly opps there...Russia and China is going to back not Israel..watch our money go down the tubes.
I could bring more factor in to this but I figure what I said is spooky enough.

Next weekend photo hunt will be anger and or seasonal

 

 
There still lot going on over at samhain sirens and only I'm leaving the recipe today.

Caramel Apple Cider Boo Shooters
1 cup apple cider

4 tablespoons caramel

Halloween sprinkles

4 slices of apple

1. Dip four shot glasses in the caramel and then dip them in the Halloween sprinkles to rim the glasses. Make little boo faces on the shot glasses with a Sharpie if desired!

2. Pour the cider into the shot glasses and garnish with apple slices. Drizzle any remaining caramel over the apple slices. Serve!

Coffee is on.




10 comments:

  1. Nice items on your shelf and I very much agree with the "spooky" !

    ReplyDelete
  2. good ideas for the themes! And that recipe sounds yummy!!

    http://tc-twistedfairytale.blogspot.ca/2012/10/saturday-photohunt_27.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great place to keep your cookie cutters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spooky times indeed!
    Happy Haunting y'all~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tat is an interesting take on spooky!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice photo of shelf and the "spooky" isn't..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't do Halloween, haven't for years, I have better things to do.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I remember those old cracker tins! I like your shelves. And Dick Chaney is about as spooky as spooky gets - scares the daylights out of me!

    Hope you are having a great weekend.

    Annie
    http://www.slowtrav.com/blog/annienc/2012/10/photohunt_on_a_shelf.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Dora, that's a wonderful photo collection. And I completely agree about the spooky part.

    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The economy and the US presidents are always a scary topic :(

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, March 27, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  We got the plugs fixed in the pick-up, which cost us $261.09. The last time we did a set of plugs, it was under $80.00. But I'm glad i...