Tuesday, October 09, 2012

My Leg Is Still Attached

Lets get right over to this day drawing put on by The Ink Witch but I would actual be interested in the fairy paper doll and I know a couple of little girls would enjoy them.

I seen and love pumpkin bread types of recipes and seen plenty like this one. But it's once again worth sharing.

Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting

 

these delicious cupcakes are reminiscent of autumn days, crisp brown leaves, and a cool snap in the air. Top off with a piece of candy corn and transport yourself back to childhood, too!

Ingredients

Cupcakes

* 2 cups all-purpose flour
* 1 teaspoon baking soda
* 1 teaspoon baking powder
* 1 teaspoon coarse salt
* 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
* 1 teaspoon ground ginger
* 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
* 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
* 1 cup packed light-brown sugar
* 1 cup granulated sugar
* 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, melted and cooled
* 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
* 1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin goop

Cream Cheese Frosting

* 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
* 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter, cut into pieces, room temperature
* 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
* 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract

 Method

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line cupcake pans with paper liners; set aside. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and allspice; set aside.

2. In a large bowl, whisk together, brown sugar, granulated sugar, butter, and eggs. Add dry ingredients, and whisk until smooth. Whisk in pumpkin puree.

3. Divide batter evenly among liners, filling each about halfway. Bake until tops spring back when touched, and a cake tester inserted in the center comes out clean, 20 to 25 minutes, rotating pans once if needed. Transfer to a wire rack; let cool completely.

4. While baking, place cream cheese in a medium mixing bowl. Using a rubber spatula, soften cream cheese. Gradually add butter, and continue beating until smooth and well blended. Sift in confectioners’ sugar, and continue beating until smooth. Add vanilla, and stir to combine.

  1. Top with this cream cheese frosting, and finish off with a piece of candy corn.
But this time one can click on the word Pumpkins and it will lead you to more great things.

 
The garden is all most into it slumber stage. Yes there a few root crops out there. Murphy and I dug up the last bit of leeks. Froze 2 quarts and stuck on in the fridge for later use.

I'm total thrilled that all my bulbs have arrived. I would love to get them in the ground. Sooner the better. These will be going in the royal sunshine flowerbed.
So for work outside of the place. Monday was with Faith and I actual look forward to my day with her. Joel and Candy depends on which side of the bed someone gets up on.
Let call it the crappy side....The two is fighting and using fowl mouth words at each other. They have bunch of little dogs that even craps in the bed and the last thing they have a little shithead dog that bites you.
Today they weren't cussing at each other, no crap in bed, and the only thing the dog grab as I was leaving is an old jacket of mine. I learn to put an jacket between me and the dog. It's better then getting bit. Oh I been bit there even broke the skin.
Thursday I'll be taking Ellie to a doctor in Sandpoint to have her heart checked out. Ellie story is sort of sad but we all have a few sad stories in our lives. Not going to give you the run down on it right now.
Friday Murphy and I are heading to Courd'Alene to get his regular social security going.
Wednesday is a day off for me.
Coffee is on.


1 comment:

  1. You sure are getting into some weird shit.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 18, 2024: This Is What Happened

  I was surprised that there weren't any letters to the Editor of the  BONNERS FERRY HERALD.  I guess they got it all out on social med...