Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Money Statement That Drives Me Batty


1. “How do they except me to live on _________?” I don't know if the statement gets to me or the people saying it.
I say or think “enjoy life.” “There always some way of wangling though it all.”
“If you don't live on it I guess the odds are you kicked the bucket.”

2. “You don't need the money...so and so (gives you a reason why someone else needs the money) I think or says “Is it my fault the other people can't manage there life”
  1. “I have bills” This is anther one just gets to me. I think or says “Don't most people and who in the hell tell you to buy something” Then also I've thought or said “Gee aren't you special”

  1. I just shake my head when people come up with this one...”I only over drawn my account a little bit and the bank is charging me a $30 overdraft fee and $5 dollars a day”
I say or think “Banks are in there to make a profit just like any other business” If every one had that reasoning we all could be spending money that isn't ours”

Confession time.... I don't know if the statement gets to me or the people saying it.
Murphy boss possible said ...”you can be a bench warmer the other guys need the money more...
He went to work at Fynn Nursery south of the one he was at before.
The sad thing is the guy at the other nursery is a nice guy. I guess it would have been a little easier if the guy up North was an asshole.
Then also the guy he just left is having trouble with his memory and done a few minor errors and lost sales.
Confession time...His boss up north is a retired lawyer and Murphy ask him a little bit about estate planning and found out we have a little bit to protect.
After it was a different tune. Found out we're not destitute....Ok this might may be true, I'm clueless what the other employees have and don't have.
Statement time...Murphy is trying to get a little bit more into his social security
So in the nut shell I believe Murphy doesn't want to burn his bridges there and loose his friendship.
After a few days Murphy said it reminded him about his sister faith got the student and book fee paid but he didn't. I guess it open old wounds.
As much I can paraphrase it this is what his parents said to him “Your a boy your the oldest so we're paying for Faith stuff because she couldn't handle it”
Which reminded him of #2
Those children who couldn't get the fees paid during special events or assemblies had to set at desk with there head covered.

2 comments:

  1. Some how things aren't working well on blogger for me today...
    There should be Editor note...the retire lawyer suggested a lawyer for estate planning that he doesn't practice law now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. “How do they except me to live on _________?”

    I don't think anyone else gives a shit if I can live on $973.00 a month or not, but I do just fine on it.

    As for my estate I don't give a crap what happens to it when I move to a quieter less demented neighborhood in the cosmos.

    If your kids want your estate tell them to pay the attorneys fees.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 18, 2024: This Is What Happened

  I was surprised that there weren't any letters to the Editor of the  BONNERS FERRY HERALD.  I guess they got it all out on social med...