Sunday, April 05, 2009

Yes I Can Or We Did


Sun is shinning and it feels like spring. Majority of snow is off all the beds. I have been outside doing things.
Like trying to pick up chips of paint around the shed/garage.
When Murphy pressure wash it the old paint just flew and now it on the ground.


As I was on the North side of the building I was trying to figure out were I could put a rhubarb plant.
I’m thinking of the Northeast corner of the strawberry bed.


This morning I started some red poppies. The guy who works with Murphy gave me the seeds.
I notice that some of the tomatoes and onions are up now.
I did load of laundry and hung them on the clothesline to dry.
I know the saying is true “men can’t walk and chew bubble gum at the same time” I did load of clothes Thursday or Friday and Murphy ask me what was going on with the laundry and I said there a load in the washer and it needs to be dried the next day and guess what.
I open the washer on Sunday and there the clothes were.
Nothing smelled musky so I took them out to the clothesline


I made some miso soup for lunch I had quite a few veggies around the place. I real like miso soup. I don’t know if it real aloud to add beans to your miso or not. I got some garbanzo beans and put them in.
I got pork lion roast for dinner. I thought of mash potatoes, and waldroff salad for dinner tonight.


As I was at the store I got 10 glad bulb a light purple to add to my royal sunshine flower bed. It cost me $2.50



I thought Bart was getting home Sunday night or early Monday morning from his trip from New Orleans.
So I put in a long day Saturday so I could go pick him up and found out he was coming home.
Saturday morning Donna and I hit the yard sales in the area 3 of them. I better mention that Rex came along.
Well I got a few things not many. I got onion holder from Tupperware for dollar and Murphy a shirt.


Sawyer is up and hopeful I can have some picture to share with all about Bart trip, he came home in shorts

2 comments:

  1. How wonderful you are seeing spring. Today starts winter freeze for a few days for us. I hope out blooms survive. I miss yard sales. Where I live now people put prices higher than new on there old stuff Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some people do that here. I won't pay more then retail.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, March 27, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  We got the plugs fixed in the pick-up, which cost us $261.09. The last time we did a set of plugs, it was under $80.00. But I'm glad i...