It was pretty simple cake and ice cream.
I wasn’t sure if Sawyer was going to make it up or not. He was on his way on Friday and he had his jeep over loaded and the axle came off.
He is all right
So we rode up with his cousins who he is living with and going to school.
We were so glad to see him.
Faith daughter Gissele and her boy friend came over from Kalispell and they got a new puppy I believe they name her Clare
Later on we might be going up to Quenella place and hauling water up there. But she had to run some errands and should be back this afternoon.
So I thought I would get my blogging done.
I haven’t yet had chance to try out this new recipe but I do like casseroles
Creamy Chicken and Biscuits Recipe
1 tsp oil
12 oz boneless, skinless chicken thighs, fat trimmed, cut bite-size
1 cup baby carrots, halved lengthwise
8 oz sliced mushrooms
2 cans (103⁄4 oz each) condensed cream of chicken soup
11⁄3 cups fat-free milk
1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
1 cup Hheart Smart pancake and baking mix (Bisquick)
3 Tbsp chopped dill
1⁄3 cup frozen peas
3 scallions, sliced
1. Heat oven to 400ºF. Heat oil in an 11- to 12-in. nonstick ovenproof skillet . Add chicken and cook over medium-high heat, stirring often, 3 minutes or until lightly browned.
2. Stir in carrots and mushrooms. Cover and cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until mushrooms release some of their liquid and carrots are almost crisp-tender.
3. Stir in soup, 1 cup of the milk and the mustard until blended; bring to a simmer. Meanwhile, mix baking mix, 1 Tbsp of the dill and the remaining 1⁄3 cup milk in a small bowl until blended.
4. Stir remaining 2 Tbsp dill, the peas and scallions into skillet. Remove from heat and spoon 8 dollops (about 1 Tbsp each) biscuit dough on top.
5. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until biscuits are golden and cooked through.
Personal Note…I didn’t use bisquick made my own biscuits from scratch. Use coconut grease to bind biscuits with, and per cook the carrots
Spring is slowly coming around although nothing in bloom by my place. But I can see a little bit of soil in my Royal Sunshine and more the rocks around the edge are showing though.
I had to see if anything is coming up and the answer is yes
well I been buying primroses at BTC for under a dollar. I got six so far and part of them will go in the royal sunshine and the patriotic flowerbed
My cactus is in bloom and it got plenty of buds on it