Tuesday, February 03, 2009

It Came Across the Pacific


Yesterday I got notice that I had a package waiting for me at our local post office and in Naples and I had a strong hunch that I my calendar came from Pia who lives in the Philippines. Thank you so much for the calendar I have it sitting on my hutch in living room. My hubby thought it was an interesting calandar.



I’ll be posting about anther scavenger hunt shortly after Valentine day and it for “Spring/Ostara”





I went to my T.O.P.S meeting and I once again was there weekly winner of the most pounds lost. I lost two and quarter pounds.
Each week someone in the club gives a class on healthily life style and this week topic was “How to stay positive about weight lost” and this one for positive self talk hit home for me


Lots of people watching what they eat. I’m not alone choosing healthful, nutritious food that my body deserves


Plus we sang this song to tune of “Battle Hymm of Republic” For some reason I can’t find the lyric and if I every bump into them I’ll post it.
It had every one laughing

4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful calendar you received from the Philippines! And good for you for doing so well at T.O.P.S...I wish I had your willpower, mine seems to have left me for good! lol Keep up the great work! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lovely calendar from the Philippines! I like that.

    I lost 2 kg within 2 weeks due to the hectic schedule I'm having. No dieting. Yippee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:01 PM

    i'm glad you got the calendar already. i was worried it got stuck in the post office or something. whew! i still have something for you but i haven't mailed it yet. i will inform you once it's out. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome calendar.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, April 17, 2024: This Is What Happened

There was very little going on today. I went to the library to get a printout. We don't own a printer, and I'm afraid I would have ...