Thursday, August 14, 2008

Murdering Words

The god/dess works in strange ways. I guess it not always the best thing is to shout or hit there children.


When I was young I didn’t talk to I was late in life.
Then I wouldn’t say the complete word such as puppy it would be pup pup.
Now let advance to my school years. They notice that I wasn’t saying some of my sounds or word correctly.
So off to speech person and of course they would test me and depends on day I would say every word correctly or I wouldn’t say it all correctly.
There been time they thought I was trying to be funny and mispronounced words.
Then there the time the word is on the tip of my tongue I just can’t get it out.
So off and on I’ve struggle with my speech.
Not sure why but I hear the word and it just won’t come out of my mouth in the correct form.



One day Donna and I was talking about cultures actual it was about Jewish people.
In the conversation I need to say the word kosher but it kept coming out as culture. I heard and new the correct annunciation of the word “Kosher”.
Then Donna ask if I had some type of Audio dyslexia and of course I google the term in I bat zip so I decide to put in just “dyslexia” and this caught my eye speech apraxia then I also found what this and looked a little bit more on Dyslexia



So it took over 40 years to figure out why sometime I could real murder a word at time.
But the other things such as reading I don’t have difficult with



Statement time…I never been to a speech pathologist



This morning when I was doing my morning medication the sun was shinning and it felt good on my face

2 comments:

  1. I can kind of relate. I don't have an "audio dyslexia" but based on a bit of Googling I do think that I have some type of learning disorder. Kind of funny how you learn things thanks to Google.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe it's so that you see the world a little bit differently - and that can sometimes be a goood thing!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, March 27, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  We got the plugs fixed in the pick-up, which cost us $261.09. The last time we did a set of plugs, it was under $80.00. But I'm glad i...