Monday, July 07, 2008

Hubby Side Get together.

Over the weekend the 4th we had a family reunion on my hubby side and the main gathering was on the 5th of July at my sister in law Faith place and there were 45 people there.
Plus 6 dogs.


The two that came the farthest was Murphy sister Susan and her hubby Larry and they came out from Illinois.
And Susan daughter who lives in Alaska flew down with her son Jeff.
I guess both family want to move to the Northwest


There was plenty of food and stories to share.
I wonder actual how many whoppers were actual landed


I’m wore out from the reunion it mess with my sleeping habits. I go to bed between 8 and 10 and rise around 4:30 and 6:30 in the morning.
During the reunion I went to bed between 11 pm and 1 am and still got up at the same time.
I was planning to go to work and had doctor appointment and had to cancel because of upset stomach and touch of back house trots.
But had redo my plans.
Still feeling queeze in stomach but much better.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:48 PM

    i know how it is to sleep late but still rise the same time the next morning. with that, i always wake up on the wrong side of the bed.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 18, 2024: This Is What Happened

  I was surprised that there weren't any letters to the Editor of the  BONNERS FERRY HERALD.  I guess they got it all out on social med...