Thursday, June 26, 2008

Two New Items

Well I’m up and running. They set up my computer a little different then what I had before.
In all honest I like it a lot better, so far so good.
In general my life is pretty routine.
Not much excitement for this gal



I did something new and different. I made a lemon meringue pie for the first time the filling came out great.
But I could twick the meringue. I believe I would use less sugar in the merinque, pinch of cream of tartar, and cook it in oven with the rack in higher position



I ran into town to pick up the computer and as I’m in town. I would grab a few items and I notice the fish and game was in B.T.C parking lot.
With their birdhouses and only for five bucks.
You can’t get the material for that even.
Now need to find a place to put it. I learn edge a field is good spot which I have, they like their birdhouse 6 to 8 feet off the ground and they don’t care for after noon sun.
But still I need to fine a spot



I’m doing a push up challenge, which I post about on the 23 or 24 of this month.
I tried to do regular push up and couldn’t
So I’m starting at level one and at button of the pile.
I’m doing them the wussy style. The ones that your on your knees



Well tomorrow sometime I’ll be posting a question. I’m calling it “In the know”. I hope to post some type of question around the 25th of every month that doesn’t have a right or wrong answer

1 comment:

  1. Yum! I wish I was with you right now, eating a piece of that pie :-)

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, March 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I have been putting together my bullet journal for the second quarter. I’m so thankful for the white-out. I almost made a calendar for the ...