Sunday, June 29, 2008

I'm afraid of 10 out of 72 common fears

I found this meme over at Jaspenelle.
Murphy and I are going for a drive in Mountain. So Monday I’ll post about our little trip. Is Meme is open who wish to do it. Please let me know if you do this
[ ] the dark
[ ] staying single forever
[ ] being a parent
[ ] giving birth
[X ] being myself in front of others
[ ] open spaces
[X ] closed spaces (Every so often I have panic attack and I will feel like the walls are coming to an close and actual there not)
[ ] heights
[ ] dogs
[ ] birds
[ ] fish
[ ] spiders
[ ] flowers or other plants
Total so far: 2
[ ] being touched
[ ] fire
{] deep water
[ ] snakes
[ ] silk
[ X] the ocean
[X ] failure
[X ] success
[ ] thunder/lightning
[ ] frogs/toads
[ ] my boyfriend’s/girlfriend’s dad
[ ] boyfriend’s/girlfriend’s mom
[ X] rats
[ ] jumping from high places
[ ] snow
Total so far: 6
[ ] rain
[ ] wind
[ ] crossing hanging bridges
[X ] death (I’m not scared of being dead but it the style I may die in. I don’t want to die in pain)
[ ] heaven
[ ] being robbed
[ ] falling
[ ] clowns
[ ] dolls
[ ] large crowds of people
[ ] men
[ ] women
[ ] having great responsibilities
[ ] doctors, including dentists
[ ] tornadoes
Total so far: 7
[ ] hurricanes
[ ] incurable diseases
[ ] sharks
[ ] Friday the 13th
[ ] ghosts
[ ] poverty
[ ] Halloween
[ ] school
[ ] trains
[ ] odd numbers
[ ] even numbers
[x ] being alone
[ ] becoming blind
[ ] becoming deaf
[ ] growing up
Total so far: 8
[ ] creepy noises in the night
[ ] bee stings
[X ] not accomplishing my dreams/goals
[X ] needles
[ ] blood
[ ] dinosaurs
[ ] the welcome mat
[ ] high speed
[ ] throwing up
[ ] falling in love
[ ] super secrets
Final Total: 10
… if you wish to post this in your journal, it’s been requested that you title it “I’m afraid of __ out of 72 common fears”
If you get more than 30, I strongly recommend some counseling.
If you get more than 20, you’re paranoid.
If you get 10-20, you are normal.
If you get 10 or less, you’re fearless.
People who don’t have any are liars

2 comments:

  1. I had 8 out of 72.

    I wish I were so brave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually lost count. I think I need help, lol!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, March 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I have been putting together my bullet journal for the second quarter. I’m so thankful for the white-out. I almost made a calendar for the ...