Monday, May 12, 2008

Nothing To Heavy

There been a few smaller items I’ve found via web or blogs. That I found interesting and or fun to be part of. One I found off of saoirise sidebar called Million Blog List a blogospere experiment.
They say their 70 Million blogs out in world. “I know I won’t every visit that many” and this list started April 10th of 2008 and I’m number 1407.
I also thought Wiki Blog Directory “The Open Blog Directory” I haven’t yet post mine here.
Simple I’m not sure if one limited to one. Statement time…I just don’t like to be limited to one category but I know they have to be bounds Maybe I a little later I should see if I can list my self under 5.



I’ve sort of played around with Spock “The worlds most accurate people search” I was funny and I put in different names and I found out there quite a few people listed not sure were they get there info.
But I can figure out some volunteer gave out there info. But on the other hand some didn’t.
I put my name in and I poop up.
Plus I put a few tags or keywords in and got some interesting results. Or put in an area and see what comes up.
At this time I don’t know how far I want to adventure on this.



I thought now I should post something a little silly





What Your Feet Say About You:



You are pretty average in your expressiveness. You can express yourself well, but you don't always want to.



You are a very passionate person. You are highly charged and easily inspired.



You are an assertive and aggressive person. You are determined and not likely to ever give up.



You take a while to fall in love, but once you do, you stay pretty attached to your partner.



You are not afraid of anything. You are brave and courageous, even when most people would be terrified.



You are very practical and down to earth. You're more concerned with action than thoughts.



You are an amazingly hard worker. You aren't spoiled and you don't mind getting your hands dirty.



You are easily influenced by other people. You're quite impressionable, so you should only be around people who are a good influence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, March 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I have been putting together my bullet journal for the second quarter. I’m so thankful for the white-out. I almost made a calendar for the ...