Monday, March 24, 2008

To Offer Us Hope


My last two client are all most 180 degree opposite of each other.
There a few terms in life I don’t use one is “That’s an occult” you see I know Patty uses to explain these 3 religions “Jehovah Witness”, Christen Scientist, and “Mormons” which I don’t see ever becoming one of these but a person has right to love god/ess in way that is comfortable to them.


Well Patty is into heavy part of Christianity she even send the big ministry money that makes the news


Well for my birthday last month she got me a beautiful card and wrote her favor verse which is Jeremiah XXIX 11 and 12.
Confession time….Lot of time when I pick a random verse from the bible I pick something to me isn’t that up lifting but Patty knows were the up lifting ones are located


As I said in my resent pass posting I been purging items and I ran into the old family bible.
I’m not sure how old it real it is. This is what I know it before King James Version and it good chance it was printed after Henry the 8th.
My father side came over on the ship right after Mayflower.


Well here is what this bible says about Jeremiah XXIX 11 and 12
11-For I know the thoughts that I think towards you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you and expected end.
12-Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you


I believe god/dess will always do what is right unto all but he/she expect us to do what is also right. “Which is to harm none and love one anther.”
Praying or meditating is good for it way to listen and talk to god/dess


To see more modern reading go to Jeremiah 29: 11 and 12

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...