Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Faith in Laughter

In the news is how the Islam is up set over a political cartoon of Muhammad with a bomb on his head. I personally never saw the cartoon.
People made fun of different religions, told jokes about different faiths, and drew cartoons. Are we all getting to up tight in this world?


I went on the wonderful information highway, the world wide web and tried to see how different religions felt about laughter. I’m disappointed on what I couldn’t fine I mainly found ex members of certain faith how their now making fun of that religion. I want to find out different scriptures of all faith on laughter.

The best result was christen I have confess I didn’t read any of these scriptures yet
Then I tired to find about laughter in the Koran and came up empty handed and even among other religions. I didn’t check on every single religions.


I found a little something from the book of dummies on laughter in the wiccan I don’t know if they wiccans have a book of their beliefs. But I think this close I found for my answers I too was disappointed on what I found


I decided to look outside of gods’ realm for laughter. The best thing to say about laughter is Laughter is the best medicine Even Web Md had a lot on laughter
I found the science behind laughter Then I also found click here to read


Doesn’t any god have a sense of humor? President Bush made a joke about the baby boomers about his dad two favorite son will soon be 60. President Clinton and himself will be 60 I really doubt this up set god. I would bet god even got a chuckle out that. I would bet all gods of what every faith he/she represents was a great sense of humor and joys a good laugh

2 comments:

  1. Best Corporate Video Production Company in Bangalore and top Explainer Video Company in Bangalore , 3d, 2d Animation Video Makers in Chennai
    Thank you for your informative post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best Corporate Video Production Company in Bangalore and top Explainer Video Company, 3d, 2d Animation Video Makers in Chennai
    Awesome blog !! Thnq so much for this information and This is really helpful to me.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...