Tuesday, January 24, 2006

A Stab Toward My Ceramic Shop


Murphy and I got the shelves finished in the barn. A step closer getting going on ceramics’ . The only cost was for 16 penny nails. We had enough scape lumber to do the project.
Now we have to sort out the other part of the barn where the old hay barn is. I don’t want Murphy sorting things by his self. On the far east side I want everything to go there that I’ll be putting in a yard sale hopeful late spring or early summer.


I got a call from my supervisor and said, they over pay me on my last paycheck. So I got a money order and sent them back $287.53.
Here the thing sometime Callie my client didn’t sign my time card til after Friday most of the time it is the following Monday or Tuesday. It seems like Friday she wants to leave and I want to get out of there for the weekends.


So having a short paycheck. I want to do some extra stuff. Well it looks like I payed the water bill, filled the car up in gas that cost me almost $30.00, got two days worth of food, and the rest of my earning went back to the company.
Anyhow Murphy cashed his unemployment check and will be ok for the rest of the week


I bought two pair jeans at a thrift store. I paid $2.99 each. I’d like to get some more clothing but first I should go thru our closet and my drawers and de clutter them

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to seeing your shop get put together! Hope you post more pictures as the work progresses!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Tuesday, April 23, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I'm tired. I been tired most of the last week. Been doing a little here and there. Nothing big, just studly getting things done. Yes,...