Tuesday, December 20, 2005

toffee butter crunch

I have to make slight confession right off I downloaded yahoo messenger. So I can send my brother in law Earl and his wife little clues about my blogger. So today I send the a brief message that after the holidays I’d be sending him short brief clues from my blogger. I know my brother in law well enough that he will try to see what we said about him. I know he was in the pass try to get in his wife journal, she was keeping a journal on how she felt using word and needed a password to get into it and Earl try to figure it out. He place tape recorders in his car and records some of her phone calls. I know my brother in law will try to find my blogger. Sometime I thought of calling up Earl and Tadita to see if they would meet me and maybe Murphy at the Chicken Chop and I would tell them the whole thing from Robinson Lake. We use to get along so well, until Ulanda poison are well. Way before the picture every showed up.
The seperation between Earl and his family and his brother family sometime I feel hurt and anger I know if you said you were sorry mainly Ulanda would stab us in the back or try to keep us under her thumb. I real don’t have any desire to keep Earl and Tadita having an relationship with Ulanda. But I wish their was a way for us to have relationship with Earl family.
Just had to get that off my chest


This evening I got some candy recipes from my Aunt Eve and made her Toffee Butter Crunch and my thremonter went to hell in hen basket. So my Aunt Eve ordering me a digital one.



Toffee Butter Crunch
1 Cup butter
1 1/3 cups of sugar
1 tablespoon of light karo corn syrup
3 tablespoon of water
1 cup of chopped Almonds.
Melt butter in a large sauce pan. Add sugar, syrup, and water. Cook over medium heat, stirring now and then. Cook to hard stage (290) Quickly stir in almonds.
Pour unto a grease cookie sheet.
Have ready:
4 ½ ounces of milk chocolate bar ( I use 3 or 4 1.55 ounce of hersery candy bar)
1 cup of chopped almonds.
Work quickly spread chocolate on top of butter crunches, chocolate will work quickly and sprinkle chopped almonds on top of chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...