Tuesday, December 06, 2005

In my eyes these "Christmas" tree's are just right

Today at work I brought Callie a Christmas tree and it was a red fir. Her daughter Emily father and everyone in household set it up.


Callie says she doesn’t love Wes but I wonder if theirs isn’t something there. I notice when she talks to Wes, there a certain look in her eyes. I bet a dollar to a dozen doughnuts that she positivity doesn’t hate him Maybe she just wants her daughter to have a good relationship with her dad.


Enough talk about people relationship. We re a range our living room to put up our christmas tree. This year we got a grand fir and I’m pretty pleased with it. I don’t like farm raised christmas trees because you just lay the ornaments on them.
I don’t like Charlie Brown Christmas tree because they’re to spinney to hang and ornaments on them and the tree falls over.


This morning I went to curves and did one round. I haven’t been for about two weeks. I was doing one whole round plus 14. I think that’s a round and a half. I don’t know why I did this but I ate a cup on vanilla ice cream this evening I decide I wasn’t going to try to loose any weight during the holidays. I was going just stay the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...