Monday, August 01, 2005

ready for bed

Thought I would write a little bit before I got ready and went to Callies. I know this afternoon I’ll have to take her to her Doctor apointment.
Callie is talking about moving over to Washington State. She’s on social secrity disability and Washington has better benefits then Idaho
Plus I want to try to put in a hyper links. Second attempted http://www.oldpattern.com/smock.htm I know this isn’t what I wanted. Right site but wrong way of doing it What I want is when I put in the word “apron” or “smock” and when a person click on those two magic words that they would go to “old pattern. Com” I’ve been thinking of sewing some smock or apron trying to sell at craft shows. I’m not planning to have a large inventory of apron and or smocks.
Well I’m back once again. Sure am tired. Sometime I wish I worked more hours. Then on the other hand I’m glad I don’t.
A large paycheck would be nice. Even now I don’t get everything done that I need to and my home shows it.
What real disappoint me is; that my ceramic business isn’t coming along as I wish it would. I was hoping to be casting ceramics before this.
I’ll be getting up an hour early then normal to take Bart to work. My oldest son Sawyer works at the same place but he has the next 2 days off.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about deleting that last comment. Every time I tried to show you how to make a link, I couldn't show you the just the code. It is better for me to direct you to a good site including the way to make the link. Just go to: http://www.lissaexplains.com/html2.shtml and look at the explanation right above the upward pointing arrow. The Lissa Explains It site is great; I learned alot there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The URL is www.oldpatterns.com you forgot the s.

    regards, michelle the owner of that site

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, March 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I have been putting together my bullet journal for the second quarter. I’m so thankful for the white-out. I almost made a calendar for the ...